HP is the world’s leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
Virtual Service Hub Business Transition Manager
1. End-to-end planning and orchestration of successful transitions by leveraging the HP services transition methodology, tooling and candidate’s existing transition expertise, to which the candidate will also contribute, thereby ensuring continuous improvement.
2. Specific Responsibilities Include
3. Responsible for end-to-end execution of service desk project transitions
4. Lead the engagement and onboarding of management teams and staff, align with stakeholders, manage conflicts, facilitate and make decisions
5. Scope, impact, and benefits assessment and validation per account transition
6. Detailed transition planning and daily management of execution
7. Act as the central liaison for all transition activities within care center and evaluates, manages and mitigates risks at each stage and is responsible for planning and phasing of deliverables with the right quality and format and the timely delivery of agreed project results
8. Ensure compliance with the HP transition approach, governance, cost, and service level parameters
9. Prepare transition plans for process transitions into the Virtual Service Hub including case for change, change management, communication, staffing, investments, timeline etc. and ensures compliancy with the plans
Skills and Experience requirement
1. University degree (Bachelor/Master)
2. At least 2 years of experience managing change projects/programs in complex environments within tight timeframes.
3. At least 2 years of Transition Management experience, Outsourcing/Offshoring, previous experience in setup of shared contact centers
4. Functional experience (1-2 years) in one or more of the business processes: Finance, Supply Chain, Customer Services etc.
5. Advanced engagement, communication, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
6. LEAN practitioner well-versed with lean and continuous improvement tools/techniques
7. Results oriented and strong analytical skills
8. Highly energetic and able to inspire others
9. A customer service attitude
10. Strong written and spoken English