HP is the world’s leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our DaaS Onboarding Project Manager in China, you will have a chance to
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
Are you someone interested in working in an agile start-up environment while leveraging the brand recognition, solution capabilities and global reach of one of the world’s largest IT corporations? The Emerging Compute Solutions team operates in a highly dynamic landscape with a product portfolio that encompasses commercial services, analytics and machine learning, commercial mobility devices, retail point of sale devices, thin clients and workflow transformation. The business unit builds a best-in-class, multi-OS Services portfolio powered by software, cloud, analytics and machine learning as well as expert IT resources. Our services portfolio powers HP’s Device as a Service (DaaS). For more info on DaaS, please visit: http://www8.hp.com/us/en/services/daas.html.
Within the organization, our team is focused on delivering strategic initiatives and customer enablement for HP DaaS solutions. This position will report to the Senior Manager of DaaS Proactive Management Solutions and will also work alongside senior team members supporting and delivering training across various delivery and technical roles in the regions and global teams. The person will make a big impact to HP by developing highly technical and innovative service delivery processes
The team is seeking a candidate who is passionate about technology and delivering stellar customer experiences. This individual will bring a strong operational mindset focused on creating scalable frameworks to support customer pilots, as well as the initial onboarding and deployment of the HP DaaS software tools. The individual will be expected to routinely exercise independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and criteria for achieving objectives and apply developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines.
1. Manage and lead customer deployments and/or training regimen involving one or more functions and project teams to drive the deployment and implementation of both standard and custom HP DaaS offers.
2. Develop on-boarding plans including: critical deliverables, delivery timelines, and other support requirements for assigned customers
3. Coordinates activities of supporting project teams and internal and external development partners; tracks progress against established plan and makes decisions to alter or update schedule and resource allocation to meet customer requirements and development schedule.
4. Communicates program progress, escalations, and issue analysis to key stakeholders; collaborates with management and internal partners to implement changes to program plan to resolve escalated issues, propose and produce solutions, and ensure adherence to schedules.
Education and Experience Required:
1. Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Management, Engineering, Computer Sciences, or equivalent.
2. Typically 4-6 years’ experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
1. Strong English, Mandarin, and Japanese language skills.
2. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
3. Highly organized and familiar with tools such as Slack, MS Office, or Microsoft Teams.
4. Able to quickly adapt to a fast paced and fluid environment
5. Ability to create and manage program schedules.
6. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
7. Experienced in managing customer relationships
8. Able to work both independently with little direction as well as part of a team
9. Ability to effectively communicate program plans, proposals, and results, and negotiate options at management/executive levels.
10. In-depth understanding and experience using unified endpoint management (UEM) tools such as VMWare's Workspace One, Microsoft Intune or JAMF
11. Experience in iOS, Mac OS, Android and Windows Environments strongly preferred.
Certifications / Credentials
1. ITIL Certification preferred, strong understanding of ITIL tools, processes and terminology a plus
2. PMP, LSS process management certification a plus
3. Additional technology (hardware, EMM software, OS) certifications a strong plus